Who can use this feature
- Founder, super administrators, company info sub-administrators
- All plans, including free and paid plans
Founder: the first person to create the team.
Super administrator: anyone who can manage all data and resources of the company in Admin. Company administrators can also grant permissions to other members to take control of different levels of company data.
Company info sub-administrator: anyone who can make changes to company's information.
Upload your company logo
1. Go to Lark Admin - Settings - Company Information.
2. Click Edit on the upper right corner.
- Suggested image size is 144px square or larger.
- The image format must be jpeg, bmp or png.
4. Choose the file of your company logo, upload and crop the image to the size you want.