[Calls and Meetings]
- •You can now record a call or meeting.
- •You can now share Lark Docs and Sheets, as well as many other files using during calls or meetings. It's now easier to switch between presenters, view at your own pace, and co-edit content.
- •You can now have subtitles with English-Chinese translation during calls and meetings. You can also copy subtitles or search them by speaker name or keywords.
- •You can now try out such as video touch-up, background blur, dynamic layout, and reduction of keyboard sounds and background noise during calls and meetings.
- •The host of a call or meeting can now set joining permissions to increase the safety and privacy of the call or meeting.
- •You can now use the integrated chat to send messages and emojis during calls and meetings.
- •You can now generate an ID and link for scheduled meetings ahead of time.
- •You can insert external group cards in Docs so, via them, others can join external groups.
- •You can add external users as contacts through their profile page in chats, event cards, Docs, calls and meetings. Invitees can go to received requests to view invitation details.
- •You can now share a group link to invite friends to join Lark group chats.
- •You can invite external users to join group chats via group card or QR code.
- •You can invite friends to join your team by sharing a Team Code.
- • You can easily join teams via Team Code or Invite QR Code after clicking "Join a Team" on the signup page.
- •You can invite Lark users to join your team by sharing a link from "Invite" on your profile page.
- •You can add people from the "External Contacts" list when creating a new group chat.
- •You can start or join teams from "Create or join a team" on your profile page.
- •You can use your current Lark account to join a team via invitation link without verifying your phone number or email address.
- •You can now join a video meeting via link which you can copy and share with others.
- •You can now share your screen in a video meeting on your mobile phone and iPad.
- •Remote control is available when sharing your screen in a video meeting on PC.
- •Participants can now annotate on a shared screen in a video meeting.
- •You can now share computer audio when sharing your screen in a video meeting.
- •You can mention team members outside a current chat.
- •You can customize settings for calls and meetings.
- •You will be notified when your connection is unstable during calls and meetings.
- •You can start livestreaming in a one-on-one call.
- •For web version, you can now see the participants list and participate in a live chat when watching a livestream.
- •You can now delete your Personal account when it's no longer needed.
- •You can now directly join existing teams or easily upgrade from Personal to Team Edition.
- •You can create a group from an external event.
- •SSO Login is now available.
- •You can now disable the default "Mirror my video" setting in a video meeting so your self-view will no longer be horizontally flipped.
- •Calls and meetings are now available on iPad.
- •On mobile devices, you can now mark a chat as done by swiping from left to right and clicking Done.
- •You can now use third-party navigation tools when locating a calendar event location.
- •The user experience has been improved on the iPad platform.
- •Video meetings now support up to 100 participants.
- •Buzz messages are automatically confirmed as read when opened.
- •This new release has improved user experience on iPads (Calls and meetings are coming soon in V3.19).
- •You can now livestream a video meeting.
- •You can now record calls and video meetings.
- •You can now directly create an approval without having to create a template.
- •During a call or meeting, the control bar automatically disappears only when you're viewing shared content.
- •Docs can now be shared and co-edited during a call or meeting. When a document is being shared, participants can choose to scroll through it at their own pace.
- •The new feature "Virtual Office" offers one-click access in a group chat. It allows up to 50 people in a call. Group members can join a conference anytime and anywhere, no calls or appointment required.
- •Support for translating messages into Thai.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or a meeting ends. Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also reply to an invitation now.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or a meeting ends.
- •Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also reply to an invitation now.
- •During a call or meeting, your camera and microphone will now automatically turn off if you answer a phone call.
- •When creating an event, you can add event guests from meeting groups now.
- •Our new Sticker Store is here! Add sticker packs to make your chats more fun and exciting.
- •App Directory is coming to mobile. Now you can browse and get apps directly on your phone or tablet.
- •Minimize video meetings to a floating window, and you can see the attendees or the shared screen.
- •Optimized layout for video meetings. When there are only two people left in a meeting, the video is displayed picture-in-picture.
- •When signing up new users, administrators can now send a team code or a QR code. Anyone with the codes can use them and automatically join the team.