Workplace | Use Lark Flow: Webhook Triggers
Webhook triggers are used to send messages between apps and Lark. The Webhook function in Lark Flow provides a URL, and by setting this URL in another app that supports Webhook message notifications, you can send messages from the app to Lark Flow.
Lark Flow is a tool to create a workflow that allows you to summarize all external information in Lark. For more information, see Workplace | How to use Lark Flow.
Getting Webhook URL
- 2.Click Create Lark Flow. Select Webhooks.
- 3.Select a trigger. In most cases, you should use Catch Hook.
- 4.Go to the Options page. Click the Copy icon.
Configuration your app
- 5.Enter an app that supports Webhook. Paste the Webhook URL in the appropriate place.
Configuring Lark Flow
- 6.Return to the Lark Flow Settings page. Enter your data in JSON format or the sample data pushed by Webhook.
- 7.Select a Picker such as events, or leave this field empty.
Note: For JSON text containing an array, if you set the Picker as the key of the array, Lark flow uses the picker to split the elements of the array and triggers an operation for each element corresponding to the key.
Select a picker.
In the example above, set
events as the Picker.
- Select Lark Message as the next action. Choose Send message from robot.
- Click the + to bring up the choices of
- View the following two Lark messages when the JSON data shown above is received.
If you chose to leave the picker empty, you can select the entire events array in the Options step.
- Set Lark Message as the Next Action. Choose Send message from robot. Click the + button. Select the entire events array.
Then you will receive the following Lark message when a Webhook message arrives.