You can exclude unwanted content or data by using the filter function.
Add a filter
Note: Filters are only available on Desktop
1. Select the data you want to filter
2. Click Filter to add a filter
Edit a filter
1. Go to the top of the filter region and click the filter icon
- Filter by condition: choose from a list of conditions. For example, data can be filtered by number size or letter selection.
- Filter by values: uncheck any data that you want to hide. However, if you want to view all data, click Select all
- Search: search for data points by typing in the search box. For example, typing "A" will shorten your list to the names that start with "A".
3. Click Confirm and the filter will take effect
Delete a filter
Click the Filter button again to cancel the filter