How to use able
1. Click the A icon next to the text box to insert a table.
2. You will see menu where you can select what o insert or style the text.
Note: T support the insertion of ordered lists, unordered lists, task lists, images, attachments, voting, embedded web pages, etc.
Note: T d
Add or delete rows and columns
Click the table border on the left side of any line or at the top of any line, so you can:
- add a new row/column by clicking the add icon.
- delete a row/column by clicking the trash icon.
You can alsoselect multiple rows/columns, then click on the b to add/delete them in bulk.
Difference between able and preadsheet
- Table mainly used for typesetting.
- Spreadsheet mainly used for data calculation.