What is Zendesk Connector?
If your organization Admin onsole. already ha a Zendesk account, can easily configure Zendesk Connector in Lark s
If your organization doesn't have a Zendesk account, Zendesk website.create one the
Install Zendesk Connector
Enable the app
- Go to Lark's Admin onsole and click Application - App List to find Zendesk Connector.
- Enable the app and configure itsavailability.
- In Settings, click Go Now to jump to Zendesk Admin for configuration.
Configure the app
Only Zendesk enterprise administrators.
- Login with Lark
- In Zendesk Admin, enter your Zendesk account, API token, and domain;
- Click Confirm to complete the configuration.
Note: If you don't have an API token, you can find out how to get one here.
Use Zendesk Connector
Update your tickets
You can only update your tickets in Lark on mobile device.
Set up notifications
Zendesk Connector can send you notifications whe there are updates to your tickets. In Settings, you can choose whether you want to :
- All new tickets
- Tickets assigned to me
- Tickets assigned to my groups
- New conversations added to my tickets
Respond to tickets in Lark
#9 Please log in to view the document
When configuring Zendesk Connector in Zendesk Admin, I received this error message:
User Name/API Token/Domain combination was incorrect.
- You have a Zendesk account. If not, you can create one the Zendesk website.
- You are a Zendesk enterprise administrator. If you're not sure, you can check the Zendesk website by going to Admin - Manage - People.
- You entered your account, API token, and domain correctly.