This article describes how to start a voice call or a video meeting, which is only applicable to Lark of V.3.16 or above.
Start a voice from a chat
1. Begin or select an existing one-on-one chat with the person you want to call.
2. Select the Voice Call or Video Call icon at the top right.
Start a voice call from a card
1. Open card
2. Select the Voice Call or Video Call icon.
Start a video meeting
1. Open the group you want to start a meeting in.
2. Select the Video Meeting icon the top right.
3. Select Meet now.
Note: The first time you start or join a video meeting, you'll be prompted to grant Lark access to your microphone and camera.
Join a video meeting
Join from an invitation