This article gives you an idea of the features available in calls and meetings, including sharing your screen, inviting others to a meeting, pinning a participant's video, and changing the layout.
- •Livestreaming: V3.20.5 on Windows and Mac, V3.20.7 on Android, V3.20.9 on iOS
- •Other features: V3.16 or later
1. Share your screen
During a call or meeting, you can click the Share icon to share your entire screen or a specific window.
2. Invite others to a meeting
To invite someone by directly calling them, choose an option:
- •Open the suggestions list. If you find the person you want to invite, click the Call icon next to their name.
- •Search for the person you want to invite and click the Call icon next to their name.
To share a meeting invitation, click the Share icon next to the search box.
3. Pin a participant's video
4. Change the layout
5. Share Docs
In a call or meeting, you can start sharing a document by following the steps below:
- •Click the Share icon on desktop or the More icon on mobile on the control bar.
- •Select the document you want to share from a list of recently opened documents. You can also search for a document using the search box.
- •Next, set permissions. By default, participants who don't have view permission will get view permission once you start sharing the document. You can also choose to allow participants without view permission to view the document only while you're sharing it.
6. Livestream a meeting
In a meeting, the host can click the More icon on the control bar and select Start livestreaming. Participants can share the livestream link, and people from the same company as the host can open the link in a browser, log in to Lark, and watch the livestream. For more information, see Livestream a meeting.