You can upload files up to 4GB in Docs and use different view modes to display the files according to your needs.
Who can upload files?
Only users with edit permission can upload files.
Note: Currently, this feature is only supported on PC.
Methods to upload files
Method 1: Drag and drop files directly into the Docs.
Method 2: Click File on the toolbar to upload.
Method 3: Type @ in the Docs and select File - Upload Files.
Three view modes of files
1. Inline view: shows only the file name, making the file a part of the paragraph content.
2. Card view: the file shows as a card, enriching the content of the document.
3. File preview: expanding the content of the file directly makes it easier to view the file.
How to switch view modes
1. Hover the mouse over the file content and the toolbar will appear.
2. Click your desired view mode to switch.
3. Download and view the file content.