Google Drive is a storage tool.
Who can use Google Drive
Google Drive is only available to users who already have an Google Drive account.
Install Google Drive connector
Note: Only if you are the administrator in Google Drive and Lark, can you configure the connector for your members in Lark.
1. Go to Admin Console.
2. Locate Application Tab on the left and select App List.
3. Select the Google Drive Connector and select Get to install it.
1. Search for Google Drive.
2. Click Login.
3. Complete your authorization with Lark.
4. Choose an account and sign in with Google.
1. Go to Workplace
You've enabled members in your organization to be more efficient in their work! They can now:
- Receive notifications in time: you can receive notifications of new comments and handle them directly within the Bot.
- Search for files conveniently: send "search + keyword" in the chat; for example, send "search flow" to find files that contain "flow".
Mini program highlights
- View and search in a simple way: related files can be viewed in the mini program. You can view them in a list or search for them by keyword.
- File-sharing with precise permissions: you can set the edit/read/comment permissions based on what you need when you are sharing the file to others.