The areceive real-time updates on any , ing easier.
I. Who can use Papertrail Connector
Papertrail Connector can be used only when your company has registered a Papertrail account. The administrator needs to download this app from the App Directory and enable it in the Admin Console.
II. Install Papertrail Connector
- Log in to Lark and search for Papertrail Connector in the search bar, which is in the upper left corner of the page.
- Start a chat with Papertrail Connector and you will receive a message card for configuring it.
Click Configure in the message card.
Open your Papertrail account.
Choose a group on your Dashboard, and click Create Search.
- Set a Search name and query syntax.
- Son the Create an Alert page
- Configure alert items
- Select 1 minute for Frequency to ensure timely notification from Lark.
- Select at least 1 new event match for Trigger when to ensure timely notification for each log event.
- Enter the URL copied in the previous step in Lark in URL.
- Select the search previously configured in Papertrail's Dashboard
- Select the Trigger WebHook created in the previous step in Alerts
Click Send Test Data at the bottom of the configuration page to send out test data.
- When you have received a message from Lark, configuration has been completed successfully.
III. 👏 Congratulations
You have successfully completed the configuration of Papertrail Connector. You will receive notifications of log alerts on Lark.