To upgrade your license subscription plan (Basic / Business / Enterprise), log-in as "Administrator" or "Payment Administrator", including add new Users or to renew subscription
Purchasing a Plan
1. Select Lark
- Upgrade: Select the plan to purchase and click Upgrade.
- Add: To add users to the current plan, click Add.
- Renew: To extend the service period of an existing plan, click Renew.
3. In the order confirmation page, enter the number of users to subscribe, and confirm the order information
4. Read through the Agreement" before selecting "Accept", and click Order before proceeding to the payment form
5. You can
6. Your payment
Viewing Bill History
1. Lark Admin -> Billing -> History
2. Find the order you wish to view and
3. On the Bill Details page, you can view the following information:
- Bill no. and bill creation time
- Product, quantity, dbilling cycle, stime,amountamount
- Payment method,
- Discount code, discount percentage, discounted price
2. Go to Lark Admin -> Billing -> Invoice Managemen
3. Select the invoicing party, invoice items, and invoice type
4. Fill out and upload
5. The paper invoice will be mailed