This article will show you how to solve inaccuracies in location-based attendance systems.
When the administrator sets the attendance method to location attendance, there may be occasional problems with the accuracy of the location function. Such problems can be solved by the following procedure.
1. First, determine if the location shown on the attendance page is consistent with your actual location.
2. If it is, contact the attendance administrator and request that they reset the attendance location.
Check the phone's location service
1. In your phone's settings, check that the location service is enabled
2. Check that
Check the app's location permissions
1. Click the … symbol in the top-right corner of the attendance page to go to the About page.
2. Check that the geolocation option is enabled. This determines whether the attendance app can access your geolocation.
Close and reopen Lark
1. Close the app from the background and open Lark again.
2. Enter the attendance app from the workplace and try the location function again to see if the problem has been solved.
Turn on the phone's Wi-Fi
1. If your location is still incorrect, turn on the Wi-Fi function of your phone (you do not have to connect to a network) to improve the accuracy of the location function.
2. Then, try the location function again to see if the problem has been solved.
Report a location issue
1. If the problem persists, click Report location issue on the interface to inform us that you are having a location problem.
2. Open Google Maps, AutoNavi, or Apple Maps on your phone and upload a screenshot of your location as shown on the map.
3. Your feedback will help us improve the location service and increase its accuracy. Thank you for your understanding and support.