Contacts, you can manage users and departments and set contacts.
On the User and Department interface, you can create, modify, and delete departments, modify employee information, handle resignations, and view user activation statuses.
In Contacts Settings, you can set contacts accessibility, phone number accessibility, and contact
Create Departments and Department Groups
1. Go to Lark Admin - User and Department, and click the + icon in the bottom left of the page. You can edit department information on the Add department page.
2. Click Confirm to complete creating the department.
Add a sub-department
1. Go to Lark Admin - User and Department.
2. In the department list bar, find the department you want to add a sub-department to.
3. Click the button on the right of the relevant department's name, then select Add sub-department.
Batch import departments
1. When there is a large number of departments, batch import departments can help you quickly import departmental data.
2. Click the + icon in the bottom left corner, select Import Departments, and download the import template.
3. Upload the template after you finish filling it out.
Create a department group
1. In the Add Department window, enter the Department Name, and select the Parent Department.
2. When a new department is created or a sub-department is added, the system will create a department group by default.
3. Under Create Department Group, you can check the staff types you want to include in the department group.
4. If you unchecked Create Department Group when you first created the department, you can retroactively create one.
5. Locate the relevant department in the department list bar, click the button on the right of the department name, then select Edit department.
6. You can create a department group after being redirected to the Edit department pop-up.
Create an all-staff group
1. If you need to create an all-staff group, find the department in the department list bar on the left of the screen.
2. Click the button to the right of the relevant department, then select Set all-staff group.
1. Click Add User to go to the user information entry interface. Here, admins can enter the necessary information to add an employee to the company.
2. To add many users, admins can click Import/Update to batch add employees.
View User Activation Status
When some employees have been added to the Company Admin but have not yet used Lark, a user activation reminder will be shown on the User and Department interface.
You can click Export to view a list of users who have not activated their accounts.
You can click Invite Now to invite these employees to use Lark.
Roles can help you organize standardized approval processes to increase your company's approval processing speed. When the initiator submits an approval application, it must be approved by different roles, such as supervisor or general manager, in a certain order
On the left side of the Lark Admin, click Contacts > Contact Settings. Here, admins can contacts accessibility, phone number accessibility, and contacts information settings.
Based on your company needs, you can flexibly set the accessibility of contacts in your company's internal organizational structure
- users can access all the company's contacts
- users can access their department's contacts
- users cannot access the company's contacts
If necessary, you can set accessibility permissions for individual departments or employees.
Click Edit, set the department or employee and accessibility, and specify the relevant objects.
Phone Number Accessibility
1. Select Phone Number Accessibility
3. Select Phone number accessibility restricted and click Edit on the right.
This allows you to restrict phone number accessibility within departments without sub-department or between departments and the number of times employees can access phone numbers.
You can also add specific employees to a whitelist to give them special privileges such as unlimited phone number views (except for employees with hidden phone numbers).
Note: If an employee reaches the phone number view limit on Lark, he can apply to an admin to be allowed to view more phone numbers.
Contacts Information Settings
1. Select Contacts Information Settings and click to select the default information to be included in the contact information of all employees.
2. Click Add Custom Information to add custom information to be displayed on name cards.
👏 Congratulations, you now know how to use contacts on Admin. Go get started! If you have any questions, click the profile picture at the top of the desktop and select Contact Support to contact customer service.
💕 Lark is here to help you make each day a great day at the office.